Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This Is Life Shoot!!

So I had the immense pleasure of working with one of my favorite directors... Mr. Wai Choy on his NYU Thesis film "This Is Life." After playing a spectacular bitch in his previous film "Aiden's Escape," Wai was kind enough to give me a cameo in this project. Amazingly Wai is shooting on 35 mm.... (which costs a small fortune and is what feature films are shot on... for those non film people in the audience). It was a great time and the footage looks superb.. there was a lot of steady-cam used during the scenes.... so the shots look SEXY!!!


Wai and Fast Alice at the Movies!!

OMG... can it be????
Pictures of me that I didn't take myself???
... GASP!!



I love filming!!!




The Cast..

Wai Choy, Fast Alice Glass, Jesse Israel


Soap Shot....


Sitcom Shot...


Cum Shot....
lol.. just kidding.. more like grab the pool stick and shake it...
I'll post the pix of the boys grabbing each others nipples later... Also keep an eye peeled later this week for another episode of Fast Alice and Lady C........ Oh yes... were coming... don't miss out...
Muah*
Fast Alice

No comments: