Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Monday, June 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

I finally had an opportunity to go home this past weekend to visit my family and celebrate my little bro's high school graduation. I'm pretty close with my family but this was the longest I've ever gone without visiting. It amazes me how easy it is to forget how much your family influences your life, who you are, the choices you make.... All the little rituals that bring me comfort are rooted with them. I can't help but feel tremendous gratitude.


"The whole of my being mirrored here
Miraged in the eyes of these few cherished faces
Worshiped despite faults by people I never chose
I am their creation and continue to be
Life what love makes us
It is enough"
C.Driever '07



My family minus my Sister Telle who is in Auz

Me and Lil' sis

Fast Alice and Pops


The amazing Mandini!



Rach and I at the Vanderbilt mansion




The Vanderbilt mansion from the front







Craw fish Boil.... That's right little suckers... I hope you like the Big jacuzzi...






Rach looking very maternal with Aslan






Fast Alice with her face buried in pussy...
Cat people... cat!!








Aslan licking Jake... Becca Licking Aslan...
hmmmm... we are a strange bunch.
xoxo
Fast Alice










2 comments:

SaintTigerlily said...

Aslan. Greatest name for a cat...ever?

Chantelle said...

Actually, the greatest name for a cat is Precious Princess Pillowpants.

Aslan is only the second greatest.

I miss you all soooooo much it's good to see photos. When are you coming to visit ME?