Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Birthright Project!!

For some time now I have been talking with my cousins and extended family about doing a documentary on my two great aunts. They are both in their 80's and are the oldest living members of my family. My Grandmother recently past away and it made me realize that I know absolutely nothing about my family's history. My Aunt Mitzi and Henrietta live on my family farm. A farm that my great grandparents ran and lived on until their deaths, a farm that my two Aunts were born on... These two amazing women are the last link to that history and I'll be damned if I let it slip through my fingers.... They live just outside of Monticello NY and I am planning on shooting this summer. It is a beautiful area and is great place to escape the city. I will be desperately looking for volunteers, most importantly a DV camera operator and a Sound Tech... Shooting would take three or four days at the most. If you are interested please post a comment below... I would love your help!!!
Muah*
Fast Alice

My Amazing Aunt Mitzi and Angel

This house is over 100 years old...





Lil' Ali in the woods.... This all used to be cleared out long ago..




Mama Sheep, Baby Sheep!



They all lined up for this photo.... Funny. The sheep shearer was coming the next day so they look very fat....



Pretty Chickies...


Billy-Bob... The Goat!



Mom rejected this little guy so now he is a house pet... Well, untill he gets bigger... So cute they walk him on a leash.



Oh, his name is Dark Rye.. Cute!









2 comments:

SaintTigerlily said...

I wish I did one of those things....sadly I do not.

Can I be craft services or whatever?

Unknown said...

the farmhouse looks so peaceful. Beautiful pics and thanks for posting my Home Depot Ad. Hey guys, come get your wood here.