Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Monday, April 21, 2008

Fast Alice and Lady C. Episode IV....Dun, Dun, Dun...

Episode IV..... Can you believe it!!! Lady C. and I run rampant on topics like.... going commando, sex on the first date, fashions in pubic hair, and hangover cures..... Time to comment peeps and give us some valid topics before we scar you for life......





And an apology to Lady C. ... I'm not quite sure why but my name came out like 20X bigger than yours on the credits... it would be too much for me to reformat everything etc... so I'll fix it next time..... But please note Mssss... Hardwood gets equal billing in my book.. I love her.. Muah*, Muah***


Kisses,


Fast Alice

4 comments:

Unknown said...

For the record, I think bush is hot. I've tried the full brazilian and the landing strip and personally, I think any guy who looks at me like that is a pedophile. Embrace your true woman. leave the beave' alone. Speaking of waxed vagina's, I saw a woman dancing at a night club the other night, letting her skirt ride up to see her cooch. Dancing. Next topic.

SaintTigerlily said...

I have to say, I agree with Christin. I'm tired of having to upkeep myself to the point of lunacy. Waxing, plucking, threading, tanning, makeup, hair dye, working out, miserable attitudes towards food - when and where do we draw the line here?

SaintTigerlily said...

Oh and Alice? You should definitely share your identity theft protection system with your viewers. It is priceless that people have that kind of information.

Unknown said...

I do have to say i prefer the little to no bush. I am not going downtown for the coverup, but for the details. Also pickles are a great hangover cure. Supposedly they have 17x more eletrolytes than gatorade.