Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fast Alice Glass and Lady C. Hardwood....

Alright people, I have some videos to share. The lovely Lady Hardwood and I met this afternoon and recorded the priceless gems below. The experience was very interesting and I learned many things....

1. Filming off the cuff can be very funny.... but very disjointed... Next time we will have a set of topics...

2. I am NOT an editor.. as much as I pride myself on my windows movie maker skillz... I suck..

3. It is almost impossible for me to sit next to Lady C. and not laugh at her.. so most of the videos are Lady C. being hilarious and me laughing with a cool hat on... Oh well.



What I can promise is that they will get better.. and funnier for sure. Honestly, the best stuff was in the outtakes. I'm going to spend some time with those tomorrow and post them later..



Muah*


Fast Alice

1 comment:

Gregory Casimir said...

If Alice in Wonderland was that cute she wouldn't be a children's novel! Get your singing on girl!