Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Friday, July 25, 2008

Casablanca

As some of you may know, I'm going to be in Vegas for the week doing the shoe modeling gig. But I ended up with an unexpected night out with the ladies from work before my trip. Lady C. planned a lovely dinner for us at a fab Moroccan place...
Grumpy Monkey doesn't like the paparazzi taking photos before we leave the house..

and me... well, obviously I'm the camera whore


BritBrit and I




Leave it to Brit to take her panties off before dinner...

The Galz..


Lady C. getting a much needed shuuushing from Rach

Ah.. yes, the sweating beauties.



Yes this is a pole, and no I'm not in Vegas yet...


Leave it to wild child here to one up me.... haha

Can I say again that these girls and the rest of the staff at my job are the only reason the service industry is bearable... well... if not bearable.. at least its not boring!!

Keep an eye out for posts from Vegas and Fast Alice and Lady C. Episode Nine!!

xoxo

Fast Alice


No comments: