Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 1 Detox Log!!

Ok... so day one on the detox. Well.. lets just say that I was just fine until I had to drink fennel, cabbage, and cucumber juice. Also, Dr. Gillian recommends that you don't work during the detox..... and now I know why. Not only did I have the worst headache of my life and nausea from the crazy fennel juice I was hyper-crazy-insanely emotional. Complete basket case.... That said Lady C. and I did have fun before work but I don't want ruin any of our material for episode ten.

So on to day two... which begins with tomato, broccoli, garlic juice!!! Seriously, how can something so right for your body feel and taste so wrong....ughghgh. The high point is Lady C. and I are treating ourselves to the spa. I'm going for my first massage ever... well my first non-erotic massage that is.... wink*

xoxo
Fast Alice

Dialogue around our house today:
Lady C: Cahhhleigh drink the juice..
Fast Alice: I don't want to
Lady C: Cahleigh drink the juice
Fast Alice: Where is yours?
Lady C: I made yours first.. drink the juice Cahleigh
Fast Alice: I'm waiting until you make yours
Lady C: Cahleigh... it's time for your juice.. we have two more to get through before lunch..
Fast Alice: Whaaaaaaaa!!!!
Lady C (tasting the juice)
Lady C: Ugh.. this one is horrid.

2 comments:

SaintTigerlily said...

There is absolutely no good nutritional reason to be doing this.

That said, um...Good for you!

Fast Alice Glass said...

I would describe the experience as such:
-Organic Fruits and Veggies $100
-High speed Juicer $40
-Watching your friend gag on carrot/avocado juice.... Priceless.

Whatever about the health.. it was fun.. back to eggs and bacon tomorrow...lol