Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Detox Day 2....

So day 2 started with one foul juice and continued with many more. My favorite was watching Lady C gag on one of carrots, apple, celery, basil, and pureed avocado. The spa was fun and the massage a treat... although the price was pretty steep. I realized later that evening, whilst at Union Pool in Brooklyn watching a friend's band, that a couple of Pabst Blue ribbon and late night sushi would have made me just as happy as all that pampering. (And would have run me a grand total of maybe $30) Who knows about the actual detoxing but I have to say I have taken away a great deal over the past two days....

1) Fruits and Veggies taste and look amazing but when juiced can be combined into something that tastes worse than gasoline.... so beware.

2) I will never EVER be able to live without Dairy... I'm sorry I don't care what ANYONE says... if you try to take away my cheese, I will kill you.

3) The only other real benefit I can describe is that my sense of taste seems extremely acute now.. I'm not sure if it is all the produce or having to consume things that taste noxious... either way... When something tastes good now, it tastes REALLY good. I can't stop thinking about how amazing my tea, toast and eggs are going to taste tomorrow. I'm already feeling grateful for them, saying "Thank you God, so much, for making a world with delicious tea and toast."

4) The last two days have provided endless material for the "Fast Alice" show. I've never laughed so hard... hopefully, when we share our thoughts, you will as well.

So if you want two days of hysterics... skip the detox and hang out with us... hahaha. Sorry Dr. Gillian I love you but I love my toast more...

Muah*
C

3 comments:

SaintTigerlily said...

Amen sister. And I hope you realize that Dr.G's usual victims could consume three of you whole in a week - I don't think you are in line to get your doodie examined any time soon.

That said, this is just another manifestation of the fact that EVERTHING in moderation is the key and cornerstone of a happy life.

Unknown said...

<3 u CD!!! from Jofo!!!

Unknown said...

Found your blog again when I was reading Brendan's. Amazingly funny! And was pleasantly surprised to find the incriminating pictures of Ozzie making out with my hand. Good stuff!