Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Monday, July 14, 2008

Detox!

So Lady C. and I are huge fans of the BBC show "You Are What You Eat." We can't get enough of Dr. Gillian's belly poking, bum slapping, poop viewing or calling people fat.... not to mention the witticisms of the snarky narrator. And now after reading her diet books, Lady C, has us embarking on a two day detox. In grand "Big Love" family style 4 out of 5 housemates ventured to south Brooklyn to pick up some supplies....







Train 1 the M.

Oooooo almost there only 2 trains and a bus... and we LIVE in Brooklyn.. I still don't get it

Lady C. was not feeling very photogenic today




BTW.. Aaron and I will be performing in our apartment's version of "West Side Story."
Casting is:
Carleigh: Maria
Aaron: Tony/Anita
Brendan: Bernardo/Chino
Rachel: Riff
Lady C.: Officer Krupky



































Ahhh... Yes, the sister wives... minus 4th wife, Brendan.


After all that.... THIS is what we (Just the Lady and I) are supposed to eat over two days.....
I mean.. I love veggies but I'm a little intimidated.



In other news:
During our travels we stumbled upon a gardener in a lavender garden
he had piles of lavender he was pruning and gave us a whole bag!!!

Sachets anyone???
So at least if the next two days are a nightmare... the house will smell amazing!!
New Mission:
It has come to my attention that I may have been neglecting the more intellectual members of my audience.... despite all the crudeness and sex banter believe it or not.... I'm a pretty smart cookie and an avid reader.. I have been consuming books like wildfire this summer, amazing books, books that must be read by the people I love, so I heretofore announce I will post on every book I read. Keep your eyes peeled!!
Double Muah**
Fast Alice







No comments: