Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 19 Cricket Matches and Playing Pass Out!!

My second to last day in Melb... of course T and I are hungover...blah. But we managed to get escape her apartment for part of the day. Especially since there was a huge cricket match on Australia vs. India. Mark had like 15 of his Indian friends over.... But after the match the real fun began.....
Nooooooo!! Don't kick me you strange metal insect monster...

Hahahaha!!


Sad Sistas..... I don't wana gooooo!

Drunky Skunkie...


Uh Ohhhhhh!

Look he won't even wake up if I do this!!!!

Or this!!!


Ohhhh... he moved!! Time to hide behind the couch!

Hoh...Hoh..Hoh..Obviously I'm an Artisteeeee!!


The best pic because at this point Aaron has noooooo Idea about his face.... But Telle does...

Teehee....we're evil..

















No comments: