Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Production Pix!!

So we wrapped shoot today on the short film I was working on!!! Awesome!! Unfortunately, I didn't really get any production stills of any other scene but this.... Boooooo! By the time we were shooting the last two scenes we were too rushed for time and the space was so tiny... no room for a photographer... So if you want to see my character die you will just have to wait for the movie. Hopefully, I will have footage in the next few months. The director plans on submitting this to festivals, some of which have deadlines that are really close.......



Nick the DP setting up lights.. I really can't say enough about Nick.. He was great, really had his shit together. I'm sure he will go far...

Last Looks...

Me and Johnathan... the creepy guy who gets to strangle me...


Alright... I know you have seen enough make up pix. But this one is for my hair... I did my own hair and it was soooooooo unruly. By some stroke of genius.. out the the chaos I created this.... I'm so glad I have photo evidence that my hair is capable of doing this....



Sing it Sista!



Couldn't use a flash while filming obviously... hence the blur...













What I get to see while I'm singing....






OK... I think this is one of my favorite pix of all times.... The way I feel when I look at this photo is why I love working on film.
I have always had a fascination with mirrors and watching myself in the mirror. Hence the Alice obsession. I'm sure vanity has a large part in it... believe me I love checkin' myself out. But it's also more than that... I love seeing myself in space.. interacting with other people, laughing, thinking. I am utterly fascinated by the way others see me. I'm sure that is why working in film has been my greatest joy. Intellectually, I love the process and all that goes into production. But personally, I often feel like who I really am is so disguised by what other people see. Film gives you the opportunity to show the audience what YOU want, how you want to be observed. You get to tell the story. I guess I'm still struggling with the ability to do this in real life... but who doesn't.
Yours,
Fast Alice Glass







No comments: