Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Filming and Singing!!!!

So Fast Alice has been a busy girl this week.... I managed to book another short film!!! Yeah!!!! However, I found out about it on Monday. It shoots this weekend in the evening so I had to have someone take my Saturday shift (aka the only day I will make any money all week) to do it. But it was a happy sacrifice. Especially since I am playing a hotel singer and the director is letting me use my voice!!! I can't believe that I am going to get footage of myself on actual film singing!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I am recording at a studio my coach was kind enough to recommend tomorrow evening. I'm singing a Jazz version of the song "Our Day Will Come." It is awesome and sounds great in my voice....
I am also happy to announce that I now have my own digital camera..... OK it may be a dinosaur and huge... but it was free..... thanks Daddy. I plan on taking some pix tomorrow at the studio. Also, I have plans to watch a college basketball game and hopefully watch grown men degrade themselves in a frat boy capacity. Which of course will be photographed as well....

Till then Peeps!!
Muah*
Fast Alice

No comments: