Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Friday, March 28, 2008

Make Up Pix!!! by Kellie Wilson

My wonderfully fabulous and ubertalented coworker Kellie, generously offered her time and did my make up for today's shoot. Well... we all know I have a problem taking pictures of myself.... if you give me a camera I will inadvertently begin mugging and taking my own picture, it is kind of a torretts syndrome like urge that I can't deny... don't judge me. Let's just say that Kellie's make up made it almost impossible to drag me away from the camera... fortunately, there was a huge one on set...

Me and the Make Up Goddess herself!!

Just Look at the contouring people!!!


I'm a glamourpuss I can't help but smile....






I know... I know.... the finger on the lips thing AGAIN... I think I need medication..




OOooooo BIG camera!
Kellie thank you for making me look and feel so beautiful today... You are soooooo talented and would recommend your work to any of my friends... Can't wait for the headshot shoot girl!!! PS. I have you scissors...btw.
I will get more of the actual production shots tomorrow afternoon as we head into our second day of shooting....





No comments: