Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 10 The Drive to Melbourne

After much deliberation and pricing we figured it was cheaper to drive the 10 hrs to Melbourne rather than fly because of all our luggage....However, if you remember there was the issue of the standard car and all that driving on the wrong side of the road BS. Lucky for us we were given a free upgrade at the car rental place so we had an automatic (thank fucking god, one less thing right?) .


Wow, it's the.."look Mom, I'm not going to fucking die," picture!!




That's right I'm the Queen of the Road!!


Btw this trip taught me, most of Australia looks like this.....



The grayest clouds I have ever seen.....ever. I though for sure a tornado was coming.





I have never been more sure that GOD or some kind of higher power exists, then while taking this drive. The land here is just breathtaking... but it also makes me homesick for my island, the NY skyline, and all my beautiful friends that make it such a joy to be there.

No comments: