Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mission!!

So there is a lot I want to do with this blog, aside from showing all you peeps in NY winter my great tan... I decided early on that I wanted to use my time in Australia to be as creative as possible...

Music: Of course my guitar is coming with me. My sister is actually friends with quite a few professional musicians in Auz and hopefully I will learn a lot from them. I'm really excited about collaborating on the many songs I've been working on for the past few months.

Poetry: I have been writing poetry regularly for...gosh, almost a year now. I hope to write a poem a day while traveling....and I'll share them...well some of them. Nature always inspires me to write so I'm sure the beautiful Australian landscape will provide plenty of material.

The Supermagikalcrayolacrayon project: This idea was the brain child of myself and my amazing roomie Sainttigerlily (Who also has a supercool blog, click on the link!!) We were reminiscing over the wonder of Crayola crayons and how exciting it was when you got the extra HUGE box with a million colors in it...God even the smell was.. intoxicating. Hidden among my undies in my carry-on I have just such a box of amazing crayons....So in addition to my other creative exploits I will be doing a series of drawings using only the box of Crayola crayons. I also plan on doing most of the drawings on pieces of scrap or recycled paper.

So thats the plan peeps!!! I'm really psyched about this trip and I hope everyone who is kind enough to keep track of my adventures enjoys what I have to share!!!!

Muah*
C

No comments: