Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Leaving NYC!!!

Hi there folks and welcome to my superamazingfantastikaustralia blog. Just to give you the rundown....I leave for Australia tomorrow afternoon for the 3 week trip of a lifetime!!! I'm very excited for a number of reasons: Fist, this will me longest time outside of the us as an adult. Second, I'm going with my sis...who is superfun. Third, I'm single.....YES!!! So no boy to cramp my style...lol. And last.... Australia is one of the most beautiful places in the world.. and did I mention it is summer there....haha, bathing suits bitches.

PS. The spell check function on this blog....she's a fucked... so don't judge, I'm the worst spellller....um ever.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love you girlie!
I wish i was there with you...
I have mad friends in Ozztralia.
They're HEAPS of fun.
You need to know the word "heaps" it will come in mighty handy.
I will be checking in on your bloggage my dearest.
Keep it up, have a BLAST and get CRAZY!!!
much much love to you,
Krista xoxoxo