Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 13 INTERPOL!!!!!!!

So late in the evening, in our hungover stupor, I mentioned to Mark that I was an Interpol fan. Lo and behold, Interpol were playing the following day!!! Of course the show was sold out, so Telle and I scrambled to find tix for the three of us. Which we did, all over the city of Melbourne. We bought two from ebay and one from a craigslist type site called Gumtree.


Saw this on the way to meet with ticket number one!
This purse would just about hold the amount of money I spent while here...or me, or maybe both. The real tragedy of this photo is that this thing doesn't open...because you don't know how much I would have loved a pic with me inside.



One.....


Tiny Peeps


mmmmm...Big Peeps....
Ok, we had a little too much time on the train.... I know.


Tttwoooo...



On the way to meet ticket number three we stoped at Telle's job. What didn't know, but found out from one of her supervisors, is that Chantelle was hand selected by the world's top polymer scientist to work on his nanotechnologie project. (Anyone who has seen "The Hulk," it's like that except no radiation) Although... I've seen Telle turn pretty green...hehe.



Thhhhrrrreeeee!! Three



Alright before you get too excited...no cameras were allowed in so I don't have any concert pics yet. Mark took some with his camera phone and will send them to me eventually. These are just some cool post amazing concert pics.



Rockin'



Three Amigos.



Mark losing his virginity to a Reese's...
Notice his great respect for the impending first bite...



Alright...he's a little aggressive.. but his form is excellent and his exuberance comes from his deep love of chocolate.



Ahhh....Carnal Bliss...

The concert itself was AMAZING!!! Really one of the best bands I have ever seen live. Plus the venue was TINY... I was literally 10 feet from the stage. I want to see them again in NY, next time I won't miss the opportunity.

No comments: