Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 11 First Night in Melbourne

So Telle and I have finally arrived in Melbourne. Our service apartment is amazing and in a very nice part of town. We are planning a day out tomorrow and I should have some pix to share. We spent pretty much the whole day looking for apartments for Telle and can you believe it, she found a great place and an amazing new flatmate!!! Yeah for day one!!


Telle and Mark, who my mom must have given away for adoption to an Aussie family. Seriously, we could all be related, we have the exact same sense of humor.

My favorite pic that I have taken so far, the night vision function is sooooooo cool!





Telle does some Psychedelic yoga. When she concentrates enough she can make herself invisible, but only standing on one leg.

No comments: