Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Monday, February 18, 2008

Drawings Finally!!!!

I'm finally back in Sydney!!! Yeah!! So now I can post all the drawings I promised. Again, lighting is an issue. But these are much better than the last one. Also, you can see my progress in using the crayons as a medium.


Day2
A man on the plane showed me a technique where you draw a squiggle and make a picture out of it. So this was more just for fun than from anything real. However, there are the most beautiful butterflies here.

Day 3
More Frangapanies....sigh..I love them so much.



Day 4

Once I started with the flowers I couldn't stop..


Day 5



Day 6
These are also frangapanies...aparently they come in crazy colors as well...



Day 7
All of the flowers I drew on magnetic Island I managed to draw on one sheet of paper that is a bag from a Sydney wine shop.

No comments: