Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 9 Sydney Adventure on the Open Seas...Well, close enough.

A coworker of mine, Kellie, was kind enough to put me in touch with some of her friends in Sydney. Amazingly enough they live on Crunulla beach and have a boat. They were kind enough to take Lachie, Telle, and I out for the day.

I had a one night stand and I got.....
Obviously the best word game you could possibly play on public transportation.



Thumbs up for making a spectacle!



Our seaworthy vessel.


Miss and Miss Australia I presume..



Ok, I took this pic of myself and later after downloading it to the computer noticed the hunky guys in the background and giggled for 20 minutes.


Next on "A World Down Under." If this isn't a soap opera pic I don't know what is...lol.
The men are Blake aka Moggy, on the left, and Grant aka Chucky, on the right. Thanks to both for taking us out for the most beautiful day.


I know how to drive cars Ok....this is too much.


Parked on a sandbar, Telle and I learn some rugby. Or at least pose in a quasi rugbyesque way...


We teach the Auzzies some good old fashioned American Chicken.


Ok..This time I figured I'd give it a try....



EWWWwwww.....Moggy is mean!



Relaxing on the way back to shore.... If things work out I may be out in Sydney again for a surfing lesson... Now those pics will be priceless.

No comments: