Fast Alice Glass

Fast Alice Glass

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 7 Maggie to Sydney

Ok, so I don't have any pix from day seven.... I know, I know don't cry. But I will give you the rundown. We flew back to Sydney in the early afternoon and spent most of the day trying to figure out how we are going to get to Melbourne later this week. The problem is we flew in with an international weight of luggage and the Sydney to Melbourne flight is domestic and has crazy weight regulations. The final decision is that we are renting a car and driving the 10 hrs south with all our stuff. I will update you on that adventure as I will be driving a standard car (which I haven't done since high school) on the wrong side of the street......FUN!! Hopefully, we will both live to tell the tale. We spent the evening with my wonderful friend Lani from the Ganzevoort. Lani's father, a wonderful man, unfortunately and unexpectedly passed away leaving us in Auz at the same time. We had a lovely dinner of seafood pizza and wine. It was all very nice. The next post will have pictures... I promise!!

Muah*
C

No comments: